Intuitive Aviation Maintenance Software
SAM Aviation Maintenance Software is a feature-rich solution that enables highly optimized, flexible and cost effective procedures for CAMO operators as well as Part-145 MRO providers on the global market. SAM makes it easy to manage your fleet, order your resources, track and analyse, manage your workshop and more.
Start Leading Your Business Through Superior Planning and Forecasting
SAM is an efficient aviation maintenance software that will assist you in hitting every deadline and making sure none of your aircraft are grounded for unexpected checks and services. This minimizes aircraft downtime, reduces the amount of emergency delivery requirements and drastically increases efficiency. SAM is very intuitive and therefore easy to use, and it takes just 2 weeks to setup.
Reap the Benefits
SAM users has for many years benefited from our proven, comprehensive and feature rich CAMO and MRO Software, which has been developed throughout two decades.
- Mature and feature-rich system tailored for Aircraft Operators (CAMO) and Maintenance (MRO) businesses.
- Our focus is on innovation in close cooperation with our customers allowing them to benefit.
- We always have an 18-24 month road-map approach ensuring customers know our future plans.
- SAM is designed with an intuitive “two clicks” approach where all information is no more than two click away.
- Modular system which means our customers can “grow as they go” and still enable a positive ROI within 24 month.
- We offer customers a “Best Practice” procedures enabling a rapid implementation process and long lasting usage.
- Reduces cost on AOG’s and daily purchasing routines.
- Introduces the benefit of increased cost control in many areas – components, parts and resources.
- Our support personnel offers great service with in depth knowledge of the industry.
- Flexible ways of financing the purchase, either benefitting our customer’s choice of OPEX or CAPEX.
- Less staff to manage Aircrafts. One skilled planner can handle 3-4 high utilization aircraft.
- Fleet Status is easily accessible, with 15% savings from using customized KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- SAM keeps control of costs, with some customers seeing a 20-30% increase in efficiency.
- Efficient workflow from quotation to invoice – examples of up to 30% effectiveness increase.
- Minimize aircraft ground time by accelerating operations – examples of 15-20% time reduction.
- Paperless environment – saving the forest.
- Fast and easy aircraft profile build – examples of 50% savings.
- Analyzing and engineering work order – examples of 15% savings.
- Provide fast & easy overview of the spare part situation.
- Large savings on purchase due to interaction with work orders.
- Improves cash flow due to “Just in Time” purchases.
- Provides full cost overview of project.
Tired of entering flight logs into your maintenance system? SAM now interfaces with IFS’s Electronic Flight Bag, eliminating the need to enter data twice and ensures up-to-date maintenance overview of your aircrafts.
ATP Aviation Hub Interface
SAM is one of the first software solutions to offer a direct interface with ATP Aviation Hub. Just enter your ATP Library subscription number in SAM and start searching for any ADs or SBs relevant for your aircraft. Any relevant information is automatically transferred between ATP Aviation Hub and SAM.
Get Started in 2 Weeks
Get Started in 2 weeks
Unlike our competitors, SAM’s implementation timeline is measured in days and weeks, not months and years. Our dedicated support team is always available to ensure that your get setup as quickly and accurately as possible. The software is compatible with all aircraft types and sizes. There is no need to custom design the software to work for each aircraft, instead it is ready to be setup straight “out of the box”. This is why 90% of our customers are up and running within 2 weeks.
Training of Superuser
Setup Initial Config
Training in CAMO modules
Import of AC and tasks
Training in MRO modules
Import of inventory
Customization of reports
SAM Aviation Maintenance software is modularised to ensure that you can get exactly the functions you need in your company and takes control of everything from brokering spares through inventory control and sales – to management of aircraft, components, rotable components, complaints and maintenance planning. SAM is also a sophisticated tool for search of SB, AD and other National Airworthiness Directives.
SAM Module Workflow
Here you can see the workflow that SAM uses, and how the modules communicate to each other. Using data from EFB’s and Flight Ops the possibilities with SAM are huge. Combine this with the fact that SAM is compatible with any aircraft size, then it’s easy to see why our customers are satisfied with our system.
SAM for CAMO
SAM is designed to support you in all aspects of your business, both from an engineering perspective as well as from a planning perspective. SAM Maintenance management software is more than just a tool for traceability, it’s a decision-making tool that puts you in control. Go beyond day-to-day activities.
SAM for MRO
SAM is designed to meet the needs and requirements for the Maintenance Repair & Overhaul industry under Part 145. Our MRO software Package offers optimized management of your operation with real time inventory stocking levels, faster planning and rescheduling of maintenance tasks and accurate invoicing creation.
CAMO and MRO combined
SAM has been designed from the bottom up to integrate CAMO and MRO together. If you need a software that seamlessly integrates these different workflows, then SAM is the perfect solution for you. Both aspects of the software can be used completely independently of each other, but combining the two creates new features that drastically increase your efficiency.